Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Unexpectedly expected!!

So, Its 5:09 pm according to the office clock! My show just got over and never did I think that I can write a Blog at this time! I mean its the time for my quintessential Tapri ka Chai, which I enjoy leafing through either a magazine or a newspaper. But then, What made me leave both and sit in front of the PC to write a Blog?
The answer is - I dont know!
Its unusually unexpected and I am doing it right now.
So, this very act of writing the blog at a totally unexpected time, helps me realise how important it is to do things unplanned and how much happiness you can derive by doing things unexpectedly!

They say that expectations can ruin a relationship. Every time I meet my Mr. Right ( who ends up being Mr.Right now..emmm..mostly) I tell myself - To make your day, Keep expectations away!
But eventually, I stop repeating the golden line, expectations creep in and spoil the game!
So since a long time, I ve been cursing the damned expectations and blaming them for all of my short stints in the game of love. I ve realised the power of Expectations, but today, just out of the blue, I realised that there exists something that can overpower expectations and that is - doing things unexpectedly.

Call up a random friend to wish Good Morning and I m sure, you will make his Day!
Make an unexpected trip to the place you love and that will be the best holiday of your life.
Do things you never do, surprise people around you and then you will realise that how much happiness you can spread by just doing things unexpectedly!

Moral of the story - Dont just expect but do the unexpected..Like I did today, by writing this blog at an unexpected time! and yes!! I m super Happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment