Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nocturnal Life


So its 11 pm again..but then whats new in that..The clock strikes 11 twice in a day..The first time it does tht, I m usually sleeping..and when it happens for the second time..I really cant say what I may be doing..
Either I m on the internet, using the google doodle, or I m reading my fav book or I m watching tv..or I m out partying or I m busy makin myself some dinner or I m on phone..the best thing about the nocturnal life is the peace..U dont ve anyone telling u wht to do..No Boss whining about something that you ve left undone, no teachers deriving pleasure in chiding you, no parents trying to scrutinize your actions..Even if u remember some important chore that was left unfinished, u dont ve to rush to complete it..

In short, Nocturnal life is R-E-L-A-X-E-D..Its the only time I can find for myself in this busy life..
Its the only time when I can answer my best friends call without bothering about the pending work..
Its the only precious time that I get to spend with Myself!!

So everyday, when the clock strikes 11PM, when everyone calls it a day and decides to retire, I spend time with the most important person in my life - ME!!
Now before you say-Ah!! thats so selfish of me, let me tell you that its this time that makes me feel connected to myself..its this Nocturnal life that makes me human and distinguishes me from the robotic life that I otherwise live throughout the day..

Somebody opposed my nocturnal life by qouting - Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise..
I had just one answer - ' I am a Woman'

Long Live the Nocturnal Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment